Love Quotes English BiographySource(google.com.pk)
Perhaps you may call it ridiculous but cute quotes for your boyfriend can keep the love fires blazing hot. Cute quotes aren't only words and phrases, they convey your interest in and love to your lover . They are very important mainly because they make the love and romance more powerful. If you keep whispering these cute quotes to your true love, he will feel more affectionate towards you and adore you for all the love you shower on him.
Whatever may be the stage of your love with him, cute quotes for your boyfriend are sure to work wonders. Sometimes the quotes can be humorous and both of you will get a big laugh out of them.
You can find innumerable cute quotes for your boyfriend on line. And here are just a few
- When I was a child I had a stuffed bear that held all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all of my tears. I used to think nobody would ever take his place then I found you!
- Each and every time I hear your voice, I hear one more reason to keep you forever.
- Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.
- One night I wished upon a star and 'you' came true.
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- Before I met you I never knew what it really was like; to see somebody and smile for no reason.
- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams.
- if i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I'd use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
- The very first time I saw you I was frightened to meet you. When I met you I was scared to kiss you. When I kissed you I was frightened to love you. Now that I love you, I am terrified to lose you.
- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am whenever I'm with you.
- We've got: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to hear. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Some of the greatest things in life can't be seen which is why I close my eyes whenever I kiss you.
- As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
“We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses.”
If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.
If kisses were water, i had give the ocean. If hugs were leaves, i had give you a forest. If love were space, i had give you a galaxy. If love were life, i had give you mine for you.
I always think of you, but i always fail to know that reason why. Is there something else i should know about you? But there is one thing that i know is true. That life will always be sad without you.
If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: “Like this”!
Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.
Where there is love there is life.
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
“you are my first and my last forever…i love you”
To the world you maybe only one person, but to that person you may be the world.
We miss someone only for
The person is in your heart
Either you wanted to be in
That person’s heat
Love is an attempt to transform a small part of a dreamland into reality!
Just as people never forget to breath, that’s the same way I never forget loving u. I will always love.
In true love the smallest distance is too great, & the greatest distance can be bridged
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?
God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
A peace is of the nature of a conquest; for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.
Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
If music be the food of love, play on.
The wheel is come full circle.
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Expectation is the root of all heartache.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.
It is a wise father that knows his own child.
What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Life is as tedious as twice-told tale, vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man.
How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.
Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes.
Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.