Happiness Quotes BiographySource(google.com.pk)
Here are some happiness quotes to help you remember one of the most important purpose of your life. Keep in mind that happiness is just a feeling that you yourself can create from within. If you are feeling unhappy right now, then chances are, you have set up some rules that might be a bit too unreasonable. If you make it easy to be happy, you will experience this feeling a lot more frequently. You don’t need loads of money or trophies to be happy. You can be happy just to be able to wake up in the morning. The choice is really yours.
Read more: http://www.motivationalwellbeing.com/happiness-quotes.html#ixzz2Z2etI2li
Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake ... (or vanilla ... or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20-pound note in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Eye contact with a hot member of the opposite sex.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful/good looking.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them...!).
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
amous quotes and sayings about happiness
“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ― John Lennon
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
It's pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness. Poverty and wealth have both failed. ~Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet. ~James Openheim
“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” ― W.P. Kinsella
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. ~Lady Blessington
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success. ~Diego Val
Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy. ~Gretta Brooker Palmer
You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. ~Author Unknown