Home » » Happy Valentine's day SMS 2013 Lovely funny and Latest Messages

Happy Valentine's day SMS 2013 Lovely funny and Latest Messages

Written By Unknown on Thursday, January 3, 2013 | 7:18 PM

Happy Valentine's day SMS 2013 Lovely funny and Latest Messages

Celebrate the this valentines day 2013 by wishing your lovers,friends, girl friends,boy friends,husband and wifes with 140 chars Valentines day sms.

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find. But the day I met you, I began to see, that love is real, and exists in me. Happy Valentine Day!



Every time I look at you my heart skips a beat I wonder if you know, my love, that my heart is at your feet I leave it there for you to do whatever that you wish You could take my heart, and love me, Or just leave me in this bliss. Happy Valentine Day!

Latest Valentine's day sms message in 2013

You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, My today, my tomorrow, my forever, My everything! Happy Valentine Day!


Your eyes, your smile. Your touch, your kiss. Your promise, your words. Our everlasting bliss. Happy Valentine Day!


Its d Month of Kisses, Surprises, Proposals n Dates, Chocolates n Gifts, Hugs n Luv Songs Happy Valentine's Day!

Funny Valentine's day sms message in 2013

It’s feb..
Wishing u a Love filled Valentine Month..!!Happy Valentine's Day!


C= cant live without u L= love u I= i miss u C= care about u K= kiss from my heart 2 u So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.Happy Valentine's Day!


"Near ones r not dear" "Dear ones r not near" It is easy to remember the near ones. But... Very difficult to forget the dear ones.HAPPY Valentine's Day.


Fond thoughts are coming your way; We've always had a special connection, So Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you will be happy with the valentines day sms  . Don't Forget to wish your lovers, husband ,wife, mom and kids by sending Funny Latest and Lovely Valentine's Day sms 2013.

Related Search Tag : happy Valentines day sms , valentines day sms messages,Funny valentines day, Love sms 2013, Latest valentines day sms 2013
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger