Home » » Happy valentine day romantic poems 2013

Happy valentine day romantic poems 2013

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 10:38 AM

Happy valentine day romantic poems 2013

this is the 21st century but the some things like valentines day poems and valentines day rose gift are the old Trends which will never change in the future. Of course the no once can take place of the valentines day poems. In this blogs we have posted so many poems on valentines topic like valentines day love poems , valentines day poems to propose and also Valentines day poems Pictures. But in this post I'm going to show you a list of the Valentines day Romantic poems 2013 to show your romance to the partner in form of the Poems on 14th Feb. 2013. Enjoy the List of the valentines day romantic poems to be shared with your Dear one.

The Last of the Romantics



The last of the romantics, 
Last of a dying breed.
A rose held in a tight grip-
A present for the thought
Of the one he loves.
The last of the romantics.
A red rose encased in barbed wire.
The last of the romantics, 
One among a dying breed.
The last of the romantics-
Proud to be individual, 
Hates feeling so alone.
The last of the romantics-
Dancing in the rain.
The last of the romantics-
Kissing under moonlight.
The last of the romantics-
Raging against the light, 
Fighting against been torn down.

As long as romance exists there is hope, 
And the last of the romantics will remain so. 

-Charlie F. Kane




The things about you

The things about you I appreciate may seem indelicate:
I’d like to find you in the shower
And chase the soap for half an hour.
I’d like to have you in my power and see your eyes dilate.
I’d like to have your back to scour
And other parts to lubricate.
Sometimes I feel it is my fate
To chase you screaming up a tower or make you cower
By asking you to differentiate Nietzsche from Schopenhauer.
I’d like to successfully guess your weight and win you at a féte.
I’d like to offer you a flower.

-John Fuller




Romance

In the beginning of night, 
Their tails a light, 
The light seems to gleam, 
Illumination the scene

Crickets chipping, 
Frogs croak, 
Moon shining on, 
Willow and oak

The wind’s howling song, 
Owls hooting on, 
As fireflies fly along

Their tails shine, 
Around lovers spending time, 
Lovers see the glowing lights, 
And watch on the romantic night

In the beginning of night, 
Fireflies’ tails a light, 
The light seems to gleams, 
Illuminating the romantic scene 

-Shabz Aftermath



Love is

Love is…
Love is feeling cold in the back of vans
Love is a fanclub with only two fans
Love is walking holding paintstained hands
Love is.
Love is fish and chips on winter nights
Love is blankets full of strange delights
Love is when you don’t put out the light
Love is
Love is the presents in Christmas shops
Love is when you’re feeling Top of the Pops
Love is what happens when the music stops
Love is
Love is white panties lying all forlorn
Love is pink nightdresses still slightly warm
Love is when you have to leave at dawn
Love is
Love is you and love is me
Love is prison and love is free
Love’s what’s there when you are away from me
Love is…

-Adrian Henri




Rose Red

You give me beautiful rose red
and try to sing me “Black Velvet”, 
but I don’t need to be so romantic, 
don’t be lyrical – be just fantastic, 
throw the rose red outside, 
touch me, turn off the lights…

Let me show you what I can do first
without lovely songs and simple words, 
‘cause don’t need to be so romantic, 
won’t be lyrical – I will be fantastic, 
throw the rose red outside
and let’s start sexual rise… 

-Petar Ivanchovski




Love Sonnet 130

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask’d, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare

 -William Shakespeare




The Romantic Feeling

Feeling romantic is quite a strange feeling
A feeling that really has no meaning
A feeling aroused by the spark of passion
That grows like fire and engulfs your emotions
Till you feel a partial end has come..
To an infinite craving..which appeared like a storm..
Of deep seated desires..and left behind absolutely nothing..
But for a little more craving…
For the same old pleasure or pain..
As we scamper towards a mirage like goal in vain
Our mind is consumed by these distant targets
Which we want to shedoff but just can’t forget
As these impossible thoughts keep knocking
Deep within our subconscious self
We feel the pain but just can’t help
We feel the pleasure one simply can’t share
But can cherish and treasure for a few moments in life
In vivid fantasies of our romantic strifes
It is all up there within our minds
A romantic feeling …it’s truly unkind
It kisses and flogs your heart and senses
It breaks through all your mental defences
The craving remains etched forever
As you stride ahead an inch nearer to nowhere
But somewhere in the mind
In a romantic love state that is blind
Making love to your stars on the silver screen
As you kiss their lips and feel their skin
You may waltz with the moon..or challenge death
Or converse with God..to keep the faith
To be the earthy fragrance of moist soil
Or to be the sensuous perfume of some scented oil
Or to be the lifeless oil itself..that gives the glow
To some soft fair skin..a desire for another sin..
You may want to feel the pain, which others have felt
Go through the same emotions somebody else has dealt
You may cling to your sweetheart pillow and cry all night
You may want to break a wall with all your might
You may be a rock star in a barren piece of land
You may not have a guitar and you may not have a band
You may love someone you’ll never see
But will be in love with the imageries of her facial glee
As I scribble down the thoughts..the verses don’t come
In my turgid heart..I feel lonesome
I may have whatever I want
But I still don’t have that something that haunts..
That haunts me! …over and over again…
Like a poem or a song that has no end 

-Avik Datta Gupta


Hope you will be happy with  the list we have provided to you regarding the Valentines day Romantic Poems 2013. 
Source: Internet 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger