Happy Valentine Day 2013 SMS and happyvalentinesdaysms

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 18, 2013 | 9:18 AM

Happy Valentine Day 2013 SMS and Message Greetings-happyvalentinesdaysms

Hello Friends this is the one entry in the valentines day 2013 greetings Idea to impress and wish your Partner on this valentines day 2013. This is a list of the new and latest Happy valentines day 2013 message and sms Greetings to wish your partners on this valentines day 2013.

I this post we will give you a plenty of valentines day sms including the Valentine day 2013 sms,Valentine day free sms 2013, Cute love sms on valentine day, Soul touching sms on v- day 2013,Free cute sms on valentine day 2013,2013 valentine day hindi sms for lover and Heart touching sms 2013, love sms in hindi and many more. Hope you will be happy with our list and wish valentines day 2013 by sending Happy Valentines day SMS 2013 and message.

U kept me warm & safe,
held my hand to show me the way,
supported & inspired me through night & day,
Luv U in every way.
Missing u on Valentines Day sms 2013

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2013

Plz Yaroo Boht Ho Gya
Apni Apni Girlfrnd Ko Sambhalo
Mujhe Phone Kar K Kehti Hai K Aj Se 34 Din Bad
Hmare Sath Date Pr Chlo
Happy Valentine’s Day
14 Feb 2013

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.Happy Valentine’s Day !


You are the dream in my sleep.
You are my vision in my eye.
You are my smile on my lips.
You are beat of my heart.
You are Angel in my prayer.
You are light of my life.
Happy Valentine’s Day !

Hope you will be happy with the valentine day 2013 free sms,valentine day hindi sms,happy valentine day sms 2013, best valentine day 2013 sms, valentine day 2013 text sms, collection by our team.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger