Home » » Happy Valentine's Day top Famous Quotes 2013

Happy Valentine's Day top Famous Quotes 2013

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | 9:36 AM

Happy Valentine's Day top Famous Quotes 2013

Get the latest amazing , beautiful , sms and quotes to say happy valentines day 2013 by sending happy valentines day top famous quotes in the 2013
Happy Valentine's Day Famous Quotes 2013
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.



Love to me is someone telling me, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I'd jump out of a plane for you."
-Jennifer Lopez



Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone you can't live without
-Rafael Ortiz



Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts



Love is a game that two can play and both win by losing their heart
-Eva Gabor



One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.
-Khalil Gibran



We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.



You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.



Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.



May this Valentine's Day be filled with love,
understanding, and contentment as you journey
through life with those you hold dear
-Darly Henerson



Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.



"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!" -Thomas Hood


hope you will be happy with the list of the Happy Valentine's Day top Famous Quotes 2013 on this valentines day quotes 2013
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger