Home » » Valentine quote for her

Valentine quote for her

Written By Unknown on Monday, January 14, 2013 | 5:43 PM


"Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds."
-Shakespeare     


If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
-Unknown     


Valentine quote for her



You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without."
-Unknown     


"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
-Ingrid Bergman     


"To love another person is to see the face of God."
-Les Miserables     


"The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time."
-Lawrence Durrell     


"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
-Alicia Barnhart     


"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."
-Unknown

Why I Love You So Much - Valentine love quote




I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you 


The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything 


I get lost in the depth of your mysterious eyes. 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger