Home » , » Valentines day love sms - Valentines day Love Message

Valentines day love sms - Valentines day Love Message

Written By Unknown on Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 3:27 AM

Valentines day sms - Valentines day Love Message collection 

We are helping you by providing the list of various SMS including the valentines day love sms , valentines day shayari and many more. In this post we are going to give you a list of Valentines day sms or you can say Valentines day Love message Greetings which will full of Love. Send the love message on this valentines day and make your partner to be fall in love with you.

every time ur at my sight , u luk a little more bright . somethime the moon shies , and hids somewhere in the sky . but wat is there to do ? i can hardly breath when ur in front of me . not a day go by , that i havent thought of u.


C.L.I.C.K. means :

 C= cant live without u
 L= I love u
 I= i miss u
 C= care about u
 K= kiss from my heart 2 u

 So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind and therefore is winged cupid painted blind ...

So Many Time
I Thought I'd Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is
Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you will be happy with the list of Valentines day love sms , Valentines day Love message to wish your Lover on this valentines day without saying I love you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger