Home » , » kiss day sms wishes 2013

kiss day sms wishes 2013

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 12:00 PM

kiss day sms wishes 2013


Get the latest Kissing Day ( Kiss day ) 13th Feb SMS and message wishes for Some one special on this valentines day week celebrations. In this post you will get a lots of Kissing Day SMS and kiss quotes wishes 2013

Kiss Spread Germs
Kisses Spread Germs.
Germs Are Hated…
Come On Baby Kiss Me,
Because I M Vaxinated

Happy Kiss Day 2013 SMS


Love you, as I always do,
Kiss me, as I care for you,
I have never seen heaven my dear,
But I can live in hell with you.
Happy Kiss Day

together forever SMS 2013

Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
together forever my fulfillment .



Kiss Day Wishes
“Where should one use perfume?”
a young woman asked.
“Wherever one wants to be kissed,”
I said.
Kiss Day SMS

Love and Kiss Wish

Love you, as I always do,
Kiss me, as I care for you,
I have never seen heaven my dear,
But I can live in hell with you.

Kiss Day Advice - Funny Kiss day SMS
Never KISS a lady-police,
She will say …hands up.
Never KISS a lady-doctor,
She will say …Next please,
Always KISS a lady-teacher,
She will say …repeat it 5 time,
Happy kiss day !!

Kiss day Message in English 

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you…
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you…
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you…
Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.
Lovely Kiss day  :* !!

My eyes are eager to see you,
my ears are eager to listen you,
my lips are eager to kiss you,
and my dreams in night are eager to welcome you


If u do anything for too long,
it starts to lack edge,
to become too easy.
Easy is the kiss of death.
Happy Love Kiss Day SMS


That first kiss said I LOVE YOU,
The next said i’ll be there,
the third said i’m yours always.
My heart replied, I LOVE YOU TOO,
And then i’ll never leave,
The third kiss said it all…
Happy Kiss Day

Hope you will be Happy With the list of the latest sms on Kiss day 2013.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger