Home » » Happy Propose Day 2013 sms & Propose day (8th Feb) Quotes

Happy Propose Day 2013 sms & Propose day (8th Feb) Quotes

Written By Unknown on Friday, February 8, 2013 | 6:07 AM

Happy Propose Day 2013 sms collection and message wishes

Count down is started for the Propose day 2013 (8th Feb 2013) . If you want some latest new Propose day 2013 sms and wishes quotes to be shared with your friends on this Propose day then you are at Right place. Cause In this post you will get a lots of Propose day sms collection and propose day Quotes to be shared . Read the latest Propose day sms in English 2013 , we have also give you Happy Propose day sms in Hindi to be shared with your dear Friends. 

All I wanted was sm1 to Care 4 me
All I wanted was sm1 who’d be there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sm1 who’d be True
All I ever wanted was sm1 like U
Happy Propose Day 2013




'I wish I never regret
For what I deserved n dint get,

I wish for no load and all peace
Because death is OK
But Life is not at Ease,

I wish for a dream
To make me again
what i have lost in last nyt rain,

I wish to live once more
As i dreamt last nyt
A sane Lover DIED'




If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
“Happy Propose Day




I Love You For Not
What You Are
But What I Become
When I Am There With You.
SO Be With Me Forever.
Happy Propose Day




'What greater thing is there for two human souls that
to feel that they are joined...
to strengthen each other...
to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
Let us make memories of a lifetime' on this Propose Day 2013




If I get your smile,
I dont need flowers.
If I get your voice,
I dont need music.
If you speak to me,
I dont need anybody.
If you are my love,
I dont need the world.
Happy propose day sms



As days go by, my feelings get stronger
To be in your arms, I can’t wait any longer
Look into my eyes and U will see it’s True
day and night My thoughts are only 4 U
Happy Propose Day 2013

Hope you will be happy with the latest happy Propose day sms and propose day quotes collection 2013 to be shared with the Friends on 8th Feb. 2013.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger