Home » » Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013

Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 2:18 AM

Love Quotes For Him To Her Definition

Source(Google.com.pk)
When you love someone, and you love them WITH YOUR HEART, it never disappears. When you're apart, and when you love someone, and you've done all you can do, you set them free. And if that love was true… when you love someone, it will all come back to you." - from FORGET PARIS
"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just ... passes you by." - from MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING
"Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is ... We aren't right for anyone else." - from THE CUTTING EDGE
"I have a love and it’s all that I have. Right or wrong, what can I do? I love him, I’m his and everything he is…I am, too. I love him, we're one. There's nothing to be done. Not a thing I can do but hold him, hold him forever. Be with him now, tomorrow, and all my life" - from WEST SIDE STORY
"You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you." - from THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS
"Jamie: You have to promise you won't fall in love with me. Landon: That's not a problem." from A WALK TO REMEMBER
"May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces." - from A KNIGHT'S TALE
"Rose: You jump, I jump, right?" - from TITANIC
"Soul mates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. It's sort of like twin souls tuned into each other." - from WHEN DREAMS MAY COME
"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you want me with you, here beside you. Anywhere you go, love images quotes, too. Love me, that's all I ask of you." - from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
"Only one thing scares me, that we might never have met." - from AUTUMN IN NEW YORK
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - from LORD OF THE RINGS
"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time." - from CASABLANCA
"Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring." - from BIG FISH
"It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other." - from GOOD WILL HUNTING
Rhett: Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you – although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." - From GONE WITH THE WINDS
"That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else." - from SIXTEEN CANDLES
"Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully." - from THE LAND BEFORE TIME
"I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have." - from FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
"There is a place You can touch a woman That will drive her crazy. Her heart." - from MILK MONEY
"I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where." - from PATCH ADAMS
"All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us." - from THE WONDER YEARS
"I'm gonna love you 'til the day I die." - from ALL THE PRETTY HORSES
"Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but love images, until the end of time." - froom MOULIN ROUGE
"You're my heart. And you know I can't live without my heart." - from BLOW
"If you die, I'll hold your hand. And the last person you'll see would be me. Because I love you." - from Dying Young
"How come we don't always know when love begins, but we always know when it ends?
L.A. STORY

Love Quotes For Him To Her In Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Love Quotes For Him To Her Free Images Pictures Pics Photos 2013
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Read Read Loved - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger